Beggs MusicWorks Nelson

Beggs original store opened in Dunedin in 1864 by Charles Begg a piano maker and technician from Scotland. The Nelson store opened in the very early 1900s in Trafalgar St and moved to its present location in the early 1970s.

We carry a comprehensive range of musical instruments and hifi equipment from our store at 264 Hardy St Nelson.

Phone: 0800 923 447

Address: 264 - 268 Hardy Street, Nelson