We are looking for Forklift drivers with a strong work ethic, positive attitude to join a great team and make a difference.
- We offer access to training and development
- Our Saw Mill recognises talent & supports your career
- Highly supportive team environment; competitive hourly rate + benefits; solid career opportunities
We have an opportunity for full time permanent dedicated forklift drivers with a strong work ethic and positive attitude to make a difference. If you have a willingness to learn this is a great opportunity to join a growing dynamic business and become part of our Nelson team.
What will you bring to our role?
- Proven experience on 8-16 tonne plus Forklifts
- Thrive in a fast paced and target driven business
- A team player attitude with good, open & honest communication skills
- Organisational skills and the ability to prioritise under pressure
- Health & Safety knowledge
- A relevant F license endorsement and OSH certification
- Experience in a heavy industrial manufacturing environment
Hours and days of work for our role will be: Monday – Friday 5am on our afternoon shifts
What’s on offer?
- Excellent on the job training and courses
- An awesome, supportive team culture
- An opportunity to be employed in a long term, primary industry within NZ
- Competitive hourly rate, overtime rates & comprehensive benefits package
With a progressive team committed to producing high quality products to our customers, this is a great chance to build your career with us.
In return for your knowledge and expertise, we offer a competitive hourly rate, and excellent benefits package including Superannuation and Corporate Medical Scheme. For more information please go to our careers page on www.chhwoodproducts.co.nz to find out about working for us and to apply online.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to perform this role in our business, then we are keen to talk with you! Please apply online to express your interest in joining our Nelson team.